Wednesday, May 2, 2012

One of THOSE Kind of People


I happen to be one of THOSE  kind of people.
 You know
The kind that are narrow minded and are fully convinced that Jesus is the only way. 
One of those that get to shouting loud and dancing in church when they reflect on where God brought them from.  
The kind you avoid talking to & screen their calls if you are not in the mood for all that Jesus talk

You see, to understand who I AM
You have to understand who I WAS

I used to be one of THOSE kind of people
You know
the kind that knew the truth but chose not to live it
One of those that were in church but not in Christ
The kind that would prefer to pretend that all was well but falling apart on the inside

But today
I lift my hands and shout with everything that is within me
I AM REDEEMED, FREE, FILLED WITH JOY, & UNASHAMED OF MY FAITH IN JESUS!
Yeah , without apology
I happen to be one of THOSE KIND OF PEOPLE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment